Skin aging is a natural process, but daily sun exposure can contribute to premature aging. Sun-damaged skin appears dull, with older, damaged cells accumulating due to slower skin cell turnover. The Nu-Derm System helps transform the skin’s appearance by reducing darks spots, revealing younger, healthier-looking skin.
Nu-Derm is ideal if you have:
- Age spots
- Rough skin
- Erythema (redness)
- Sallowness (yellowish complexion)
- Hyperpigmentation (discoloration)
Nu-derm offers two systems that contain specially formulated products: Normal to Dry Skin and Normal to Oily Skin.
Complete acne treatment specifically formulated for normal to oily skin to help treat acne where it starts. This system consists of 3 products: a daily care foaming cleanser, pore therapy, and a therapeutic lotion.
Daily Care Foaming Cleanser
- A light, foaming acne cleanser with 2% salicylic acid. This effective cleanser unclogs pores and washes away dead skin cells, leaving skin feeling clean and refreshed. It also includes calming menthol to help cool irritated skin.
- Unclogs pores and clears away dead skin cells with 2% salicylic acid. While leaving a refreshed feel to the skin, Pore Therapy prepares the skin for the next step in the acne treatment regimen.
- Lightweight acne treatment lotion with 5% BPO uniquely formulated to help clear acne.
The Obagi-C Rx System offers 4% hydroquinone to reduce hyperpigmentation, and other key ingredients that help address the signs of skin aging to maintain younger-looking skin.
Obagi-C Rx System products are ideal if you have:
- Hyperpigmentation, sun damage, and age spots
- Uneven skin tone
- Rough skin
- The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Dry, normal, or oily skin
Clinically Supported Ingredients
Prescription 4% hydroquinone
- Improves hyperpigmentation (brown spots)
- Provides a lighter, more even-toned complexion
Other key ingredients that address the signs of skin aging
- An exfoliator helps support skin turnover through gentle exfoliation
- 10% L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) helps defend against free radicals
- A broad spectrum sunscreen helps protect against harmful UVA and UVB rays