Dr. Ness grew up in Sydney, Australia. He received his medical degree from the University of New South Wales in Australia and earned a diploma in Obstetrics from the University of Auckland, New Zealand.
In 1980 Dr. Ness moved to Canada, where he lived for 13 years. During this time he was a team physician for the Commonwealth Games and four World University Games for New Zealand. He earned a diploma in Sports Medicine in both the U.S. and Canada.
In 1988 Dr. Ness met his wife Christy at the Calgary Winter Olympics in Alberta, Canada while he was serving as the Olympic team physician for New Zealand. They moved to California in 1995 and opened Delta Aesthetics in Antioch in 1999. He began practicing cosmetic surgery in 2000 and has been expanding this aspect of his practice ever since. Dr. Ness is Board Certified in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Phlebology, and is an associate member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery.
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Fellow of the American Academy of Family Medicine
- American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Canadian Board of Family Medicine
- Fellow of the Canadian College of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- California Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS)
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Phlebology